Lululun ONE White Face Mask Review
Hi everyone? How are you doing? It’s raining again today in Kyoto, but this rain isn’t bad. The streets and temples take on a new appearance in the rain, so I quite like it. Anyway. Do you remember that I talked about the Lululun One White mask before? I finally tried it out, so here are my thoughts on it.
Lululun ONE White mask review!
First of all, the packaging is really cool! In one pack there are 5 masks. My daughter was interested in the masks and actually started using them before I could get to them, so there was only one left. ( ﾉД`)ｼｸｼｸ…
It reminds me a bit of a paper sliding door from Japan, which makes me think it looks classy.
The size is very compact, so unlike other face masks I’ve used, you can store it on its end. It’s the third from the left.
When you take it out from the packet, it looks like this. The size is pretty small, so it’s easy to fold.
Oooh— it’s full of lotion. Even once you’ve taken all the masks out of the packet, there’s a lot of liquid left at the bottom. You can use this on your neck, arms, and other areas afterwards.
You unfold the mask and lay it onto your face.
In general, Lululun masks all have quite thick base sheets that adhere well to your face. So once you’ve put it on, if you pull it upwards it feels like you’re getting a facelift, haha. (*・ω・)(*-ω-)(*・ω・)(*-ω-)
Other brands generally tell you to leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes, whereas this product has a recommended time of 5-10 minutes. That seemed kind of short so I was a bit antsy while waiting.
I took it off after 8 minutes. Oh, it felt good!
There was still quite a bit of lotion left on the sheet, so I rubbed it on my back which is a little bit sunburnt (because as usual I’ve been out swimming). Sorry for being such an old lady! Even after I rubbed the lotion on my face in fully, my skin was very shiny. But there was no sticky feeling afterwards.
My thoughts on Lululun ONE White…
- At first I just wanted to buy one mask to try out, but they only come in packs of 5 which was a bit inconvenient.
- They’re not particularly expensive, but you won’t necessarily find them in your average drugstore. I found them in the cosmetics department of a large shopping mall. If you’re thinking of buying them when you come to Japan, they may not be that easy to find.
- I think I mentioned it before, but after using it you won’t have dramatically brighter skin like you might notice with a more expensive mask.
- However, after I used it my skin did feel moisturised for a long time which was great.
- After using it I didn’t feel any tingling or tightness, so I think it’s quite gentle on the skin.
- When I was getting up the next day I didn’t feel like my skin was dry at all.
Would I recommend the Lululun ONE White mask?
Sure. I think this is a great face mask for a decent price.
By the way, here’s my daughter’s comment: “They’re great! I use them too!” As always, sorry that her comment is so short…
So, why don’t you give this mask a try? If you’d like to know more about Lululun ONE masks, you can read about my previous look at the masks here, or even consider getting it from our store~ We also have other Lululun masks here too, especially if you are looking for that daily, affordable care!